Lavender Amber + Driftwood Luxury Soy Candle | Hand Poured | Zero Waste & Reusable | Minimalistic | Gift for Friend | 6 oz
Notes of Sea Air, French Lavender + Sage with a Base of Cedar, Amber, Benzoin + Cypress
Our Hand Poured Luxury Candles are Another of Our Super Popular Products That Earth's Own Bath & Body is Known For. More Sizes, Premium Wax Blends, and Brand New Custom Scents Have Been Added to Our Line!
Here is Our New 6 oz Tin. Now You Can Easily Take Your Favorite Candle Scent With You Wherever You Go!
- Naturally Sourced Wax From USA Grown Soybeans
- Supports the Economy by Helping American Farmers
- Hand Poured in Michigan, USA
- Clean & Long Burning Time of 50+ Hours
- Phthalate Free Fragrance
- We Use Lead Free Cotton or Hemp Wicks Depending on Availability
- Minimalistic Design
- Reusable Container for Zero Waste!
- Untinted Wax to Blend with Any Decor
Also Available in Our New Melt Bars, Reusable Glass Jars and Tumblers! 9 oz and 11 oz
Soy Wax Burning Information & Tips
- When burning your soy candle for the first time; plan accordingly. Your candle must be allowed to burn until the wax has formed a full melt pool (to the full edges of the jar).
- Soy wax is known to have a "Memory", which means if the FIRST initial burn is not allowed to reach a FULL TO EVERY EDGE melt pool, then every other subsequent burn will not surpass the first; this will create tunneling of your candle, and no one wants that!
- The best rule to follow on the FIRST burn is 1 hour per inch diameter of the candle (Example: An 8 oz Soy Candle Tin is approx 3" in diameter, so its first burn should be about 2 1/2 - 3 hours)
- Make sure you trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn, don't trim shorter than that as you will create a small flame which too will cause a tunnel to form down the candle. Keeping your wick trimmed to 1/4" and re-centered (if needed) before lighting will give you the best and cleanest burns, leaving NO wax around the edges! :)
- For Safety, Please Cease Burning Completely When the Wax Reaches 1/2" in Your Tin (Tip: You can remove any remaining wax and place it into a melt burner!)
- Again, Make Sure to Trim Your Wick Before Lighting, For Safety, and do not let particles of the carbon fall into the wax.
Always high quality, love the smell of this one. Thanks again for great products !