Lavender Amber + Driftwood Luxury Coconut + Soy Wax Candle | 9 oz Glass Jar with Gold Lid | Hand Poured | Zero Waste & Reusable Glass
💜 Lavender Amber + Driftwood
Notes of Sea Air, Eucalyptus, Honeydew + Tea Leaf, Followed by
French Lavender + Sage with a Base of Cedar, Amber, Benzoin + Cypress
Our Hand Poured Luxury Candles are Another of Our Super Popular Products That Earth's Own Bath & Body is Known For. More Sizes, Premium Wax Blends, and Brand New Custom Scents Have Been Added to Our Line!
😍 Here is Our New Luxury 9 oz Coconut + Soy Wax Reusable Glass Jar Candle with Gold Lid, Complete with Lead-Free Cotton Wick!
- 💲 Saves $$ with a Unique Combination of these Waxes that Result in a CLEANER & LONGER (up to 20%) BURN Time Than Standard Soy Wax!
- Renewable and Sustainably Sourced Coconut Wax
- Naturally Sourced Soy Wax From USA Grown Soybeans
- Supports the Economy by Helping American Farmers
- Hand Poured in Michigan, USA
- Clean & Long Burning Time of 65+ Hours
- Phthalate Free Fragrance
- We Use Lead Free Cotton or Hemp Wicks Depending on Availability
- Minimalistic Design
- Reusable Glass Jar for Zero Waste!
- Untinted Wax to Blend with Any Decor
- Arrives in a Beautiful Bow Wrapped Gift Box at No Extra Charge!
⭐ Also Available in Our New 11 oz Reusable Glass Tumblers, Tins, and Melt Bars!
🛑 Soy Wax Burning Information & Tips
- When burning your soy candle for the first time; plan accordingly. Your candle must be allowed to burn until the wax has formed a full melt pool (to the full edges of the jar).
- Soy wax is known to have a "Memory", which means if the FIRST initial burn is not allowed to reach a FULL TO EVERY EDGE melt pool, then every other subsequent burn will not surpass the first; this will create tunneling of your candle, and no one wants that!
- The best rule to follow on the FIRST burn is 1 hour per inch diameter of the candle (Example: An 8 oz Soy Candle Tin is approx 3" in diameter, so its first burn should be about 2 1/2 - 3 hours)
- Make sure you trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn, don't trim shorter than that as you will create a small flame which too will cause a tunnel to form down the candle. Keeping your wick trimmed to 1/4" and re-centered (if needed) before lighting will give you the best and cleanest burns, leaving NO wax around the edges! :)
- For Safety, Please Cease Burning Completely When the Wax Reaches 1/2" in Your Tin (Tip: You can remove any remaining wax and place it into a melt burner!)
- Again, Make Sure to Trim Your Wick Before Lighting, For Safety, and do not let particles of the carbon fall into the wax.