2 Stroke Dirt Bike Premix Aroma Man Cave Soy Wax Candle - Choose Size
This Aroma is Just Like You'd Expect...the Actual Smell of a Motocross Event! The High Octane Fuel Mixed with The REAL Premium 2 Stroke Oil That Motocross Fans and Riders LOVE!! The Perfect and Hard to Find Gift for Any Fan or Dirt Bike Rider in Your Life!!
Our Hand Poured Luxury Candles are Another of Our Super Popular Products That Earth's Own Bath & Body is Known For. More Sizes, Premium Wax Blends, and Brand New Custom Scents Have Been Added to Our Line!
- These Can be Burned in any Setting or Used as a Novelty Gift in a Man Cave or Race Room!
- Naturally Sourced Wax From USA Grown Soybeans
- Supports the Economy by Helping American Farmers
- Hand Poured in Michigan, USA
- Clean & Long Burning Time of 65+ Hours (8 oz Tin)
- Phthalate Free Fragrance
- Lead Free Eco Wicking
- Man Cave Design
- Reusable Tin for Zero Waste!
- Arrives in a Premium Gift Box at No Extra Charge!
Soy Wax Burning Information & Tips
- When burning your soy candle for the first time; plan accordingly. Your candle must be allowed to burn until the wax has formed a full melt pool (to the full edges of the jar).
- Soy wax is known to have a "Memory", which means if the FIRST initial burn is not allowed to reach a FULL TO EVERY EDGE melt pool, then every other subsequent burn will not surpass the first; this will create tunneling of your candle, and no one wants that!
- The best rule to follow on the FIRST burn is 1 hour per inch diameter of the candle (Example: An 8 oz Soy Candle Tin is approx 3" in diameter, so its first burn should be about 2 1/2 - 3 hours)
- Make sure you trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn, don't trim shorter than that as you will create a small flame which too will cause a tunnel to form down the candle. Keeping your wick trimmed to 1/4" and re-centered (if needed) before lighting will give you the best and cleanest burns, leaving NO wax around the edges! :)
- For Safety, Please Cease Burning Completely When the Wax Reaches 1/2" in Your Tin (Tip: You can remove any remaining wax and place it into a melt burner!)
- Again, Make Sure to Trim Your Wick Before Lighting, For Safety, and do not let particles of the carbon fall into the wax.
😍 ALSO AVAILABLE ON AMAZON HANDMADE!
Received promptly. Item as described.
Nicely packaged item, given as a gift.
Love this scent! Speedy delivery, too.
It's a cute idea but i was told it didn't smell like anything once it was lit and burning
THIS SMELLS AMAZING AND JUST LIKE A 2 STROKE! It is very strong! Cant wait to give it to my boyfriend for Valentine's Day!